I hope all is well and your family is safe with all that’s going on in our state. We are still able to work under the executive order, No. 2020-21: We provide services that are necessary to maintain safety.
I wanted to reach out to you and give you an update on what we here are doing as a Team. Now that most of us have to stay home there are still some industries still are working. One of our biggest concerns is everyone is in there homes more and with all of the health concerns from leaks in your home to bad foundations. We want to let everyone know we are still working to keep your home safe.
We genuinely care about you. Each week—we pray, plan, and work hard to make sure that you and your family are safe. With this in mind, we want to communicate with you about how we, at Healthy Homes of Michigan, are seeking to address the Coronavirus issue. We want you to be confident and comfortable with us working in your home.
We’re working hard to ensure our environments are clean and safe for you and your family. We take the following steps every week to prevent the spread of germs:
- All staff members following handwashing procedures
- Staff stay home if they feel ill
- Staff disinfects entire office and trucks used for service on a daily basis
- Staff is given additional hand sanitizer to keep in the trucks
- Staff wears clean protective gear inside your home to prevent the spread of outside germs
- We are offering additional sanitation of completed work areas for homeowners at no additional cost
Along with these steps, to prevent the unnecessary spread of germs in a large gathering of people, we also recommend familiarizing yourself with these CDC and World Health Organization recommendations:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick or if you have been exposed to sickness.
Please let us know immediately if you have work scheduled with us if someone in your home is or has been sick so we can take necessary sanitation precautions to keep everyone safe!
Finally, we remain confident in faith and pray for you and the world during this and all challenging times.
We will continue to be a company that seeks to provide what the world needs most… a demonstration of confidence and hope.